Adding SFX Effects
iClone provides a whole new real-time visual effects system – SFX in which you can add fog and particles to your scene. With this powerful feature, you may give your projects more vital elements to create a more magnificent 3D scene.
To add particles to your scene:
1. Click the SFX icon and then the Particle button.
2. Select a particle from the Template gallery by double-clicking it.
3. Click the Modify tab to add advanced adjustments to your particles.
See the generating particles section for more details.
To add a Fog to the project:
1. Click the SFX icon and then the Fog button.
2. Select a fog from the Template gallery by double-clicking it.
3. Alternatively, you may press the Modify tab and check the Fog box to turn fog on.
Seethe adding fog section for more details.