Exporting in MMS Format
The export to MMS format function can be used to produce a very simple animation suitable for cell phones and mobile devices that support MMS messaging.
To create an MMS animation:
1. Select the image size from the Frame Size drop-down list.
2. Display the image you want to include in your MMS animation in the 3d view port. Pause the action and drag the play bar indicator to the point in the animation you want to include.
3. To add the current image to one of the MMS frames, click the button above the frame. Click the button to clear theframe.
4. Complete all the frames you want to include. You can have 1 to 4 frames in your MMS animation.
5. Enter a time for each frame in one hundredths of a second. This is the period the frame is displayed.
6. Enter the Delay time in one hundredths of a second. This is the period between each slide.
7. Check the Loop box if you want the exported MMS file to loop. Leave it unchecked to play just once.
8. Press the Preview button to preview the output.
9. Press the File Size button to estimate the size of the exported file.
10. Click the Export button to export the MMS animation.